Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
- Position Type
BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINIA
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Practice Opportunity: Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- 21,000 visits/year
- 13-bed ED w/telemedicine
- Very competitive hourly rate w/night differential
- 10-hour shifts
- EPIC EMR
- Subspecialty, scribe & APP support
- Stable contract
- Stable administration
- Collegial work environment
- Consulting specialists are your partners & peers
- 501(c)(3) organization
- Full benefits: health, retirement match, 457b, life, disability, sick leave
- Simpler taxes: W-2, no estimated tax payments
- Loan forgiveness eligibility
- Thousands saved SS taxes paid, CME, ACEP dues, all professional fees
- Leadership advancement, within EM & beyond
- Paid malpractice & tail coverage
- Metrics, not micro-managed
- Flexibility of work environments
- Equality amongst providers
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester)
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- AnnualLPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the world.
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Multitude of outstanding educational options; including local colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, DC, and the Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from.
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations-Riverside Health System.Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
Riverside Health System recently celebrated its 100th birthday and employs over 10,000 team members. Their flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia - a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports three residency programs. Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly