- Position Type
Minneapolis - where the culture, cuisine, shopping and entertainment exceed expectations
We are seeking a BC anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice in Minneapolis, MN.
- We are looking for a candidate with proficiency in regional and pediatric anesthesia
- Our team provides services at Owatonna Hospital and District One Hospital
- We provide a wide array of services including: general surgery, orthopedic surgery, endoscopy, urology, pediatric and adult ENT, ophthalmology, OB/GYN and guided nerve blocks
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Our group consists of three anesthesiologists (adding a fourth) and 8 CRNAs who work together in a care team model
- This is an exceptional collegial environment between the surgeons, anesthesiologists and anesthetists
- The hospital staff contributes to making it a delightful place to work
Minneapolis and adjacent St. Paul, also known as the Twin Cities, lie on the Mississippi River in southeastern Minnesota. Despite its cold climate, in 2010 the metro area was dubbed one of the “Best Cities to Relocate to In America” by Sperling's BestPlaces.net. The area is well represented by four major league teams, contains the nation's largest shopping mall and spectacular outdoor recreational activities. You can enjoy your free time at one of the many trails and lakes in the surrounding area, as well appreciating delicious foods at one of the countless trendy bars and restaurants. The Twin Cities is a beautiful metropolitan area with a thriving economy, affordable housing, low crime and an overall high quality of life.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40 year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly