Pulmonary Medicine Physician
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
The position is located in the heart of Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC). BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC in Internal Medicine, have a Pulmonology Fellowship and be BC/BE in Pulmonary medicine
- Full Time, Monday- Friday
- Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network– employment arm for Baylor Scott & White
- Highly competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Faculty Appointment with Texas A&M Health Sciences Center is available to interested candidates
- Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship
Dallas, Texas is a highly multi-cultural community and is home to the Dallas arts district, the largest urban arts district in the US. Combined with a cost of living nearly 12% lower than the rest of the country and no state income tax, Dallas truly offers a great lifestyle.
Apply for Pulmonary Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly