- Position Type
Gastrointestinal Associates is a highly regarded, progressive GI practice located in Knoxville, Tennessee and is currently seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our growing practice. We are a group of 13 board certified gastroenterologists, 2 GI fellowship-trained pathologists, and 6 nurse practitioners and have been serving our community with high quality care for over forty years. We have four locations and three endoscopy centers. Highlights of the position include:
- Competitive salary
- Infrequent hospital coverage
- Partnership and ownership opportunity
- New main practice location includes a state of the art endoscopy center with 6 procedure rooms
- Multiple ancillaries within the practice including pathology, anesthesia, IBD Center of Excellence, infusion center
- Access to weight loss division and clinical research program
Knoxville is a beautiful and affordable city surrounded by lakes and in close proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Knoxville is the home of several universities including the University of Tennessee. Opportunities abound in the area for boating, fishing, hiking, golf, and tennis. Cultural activities are varied, and Knoxville has more restaurants per capita than many larger cities.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV!
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly