- Position Type
(Bilingual Candidates Encouraged To Apply)
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathers pertinent information systematically and skillfully from all sources: history, diagnostic tests, comprehensive physical examination, and psychosocial assessment
- Provides total comprehensive care to selected clients who satisfy the criteria as outlines in the description of service.
- Differentiates normal and abnormal variations for all body systems.
- Assesses client and family adaptation coping skills and the need for crisis or other intervention. Accurately interprets diagnostic test.
- Analyzes multiple sources of data in making clinical judgments and in determining the effectiveness of a plan of care. Communicates with the medical staff of any abnormalities or complications.
- Formulates a plan of care in collaboration with the client, family, physician, nursing staff and other member of the healthcare team which incorporates health care maintenance, teaching, and follow-up care.
- Appropriately prioritizes client care. Plans and implements appropriate pharmacological therapies. Accurately and appropriately performs routine diagnostic and therapeutic techniques according to established protocols and standardized procedures.
- Initiates referrals based on client and family need. Seeks appropriate consultation dependent upon client health care needs. Accurately presents and documents the database, impression and plan of care. Identifies and promotes cost effective, quality client care.
- Establishes and maintains a collaborative relationship with healthcare colleagues. Demonstrates effective use of verbal, non-verbal, and written communications skills using strategies that promote problem resolution.
Performs other duties as required or assigned, which are within the scope of duties enumerated throughout.
- 3 weeks accrual paid vacation
- 10 accrual sick days
- 3 personal days
- Qualify for HRSA student loan repayment (50,000)
- Paid CME
- Covered malpractice insurance
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- Employer paid 11/2 x’s salary life insurance
- MetLife dental and vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
- 403B retirement employer pays up to 5% after 12-months of consecutive service
- Paid licenses
- 1 membership reimbursement
- Signing bonus