Pulmonary in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
Pulmonary in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley
Grow our Pulmonary Medicine Program. Practice outpatient and inpatient pulmonary medicine with an office directly attached to the hospital. IP consultant work only - ICU team handles all respiratory emergencies. Full PFT lab in office. State of the art bronchoscopy suite (EBUS / Navigation). Large referral base with opportunities for local and regional program development. Opportunity to rotate with the ICU team if desired.
Practice and Hospital
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team of physicians and mid-level providers
- Dedicated collegial thoracic surgeon
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - named Virginia’s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the best regional hospitals in the nation by US News
- Hospital completed a 48 bed state-of-the-art Critical Care tower in early 2012
Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia’s most successful school divisions.
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Close access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Please contact me to arrange to speak with the physicians and visit our community.
Apply for Pulmonary in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly