Full-time Pediatric Hospitalist at Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) Annapolis Maryland
- Position Type
A distinctive position: a combined Pediatric Emergency Department and Inpatient Unit situated in beautiful Annapolis, the capital city of Maryland. In partnership with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Doctors Emergency Services P.A. is a democratic independent Emergency Medicine group seeking a full time experience preferred pediatric hospitalist for a 16 bed combined Pediatric Emergency Department and Inpatient Unit.
Why Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC)?
- AAMC continues to be named one of the nation’s Most Wired® healthcare organizations and with that comes the technology you need to take care of our precious patients - which will give you the time to go off and enjoy your own family life…
- Work/Life Balance – YES!
- Residency programs: Surgical, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN
- 20k PED visits annually
- 12 dedicated/experienced pediatricians and PNP’s
- Full time 32 clinical hours a week, with distribution between days and nights, as well as
- Weekends (opportunity to decrease clinical hours and have admin time depending on involvement /w department)
- Annapolis area: family friendly, excellent schools, arts/culture, water sports, mountains, history, and so much more
- Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Holiday Pay
- CME Paid Time Off and Dollars
- 401k /w Employer Contributions
- … and more
Our Growth is YOUR opportunity: To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, please send your CV to Kim Collins, In-House Physician Recruiter email@example.com – you can also fax your CV to 443-481-3728