- Position Type
For almost 100 years, this hospital has served the local community as well as achieved two quality awards in Patient Safety Excellence and Outstanding Patient Experience provided by Healthgrades. Seeking a Hospitalist to join this growing team.
• Growing Hospitalist Program
• Traditional 7 on / 7 off physician coverage
• Hours flexible and vary depending upon patient load
• No ICU, Codes or Procedures required
• Overnight NP on staff to assist with call coverage
• Very manageable patient volume
• Competitive compensation to include base salary plus quality and production bonuses
• Full benefits package including health, disability, CME, PTO, retirement, etc.
• Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or IM Physicians, 2019 Residents
About the Community:
Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, Fort Wayne provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land. There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from to go jogging, cycling, swimming, fishing and skating at the seasonal winter ice rink.
Centrally located between three major metro cities: 2 hours driving distance to Indianapolis, IN and 3 hours to Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI.
Fort Wayne International Airport: 12 non-stop destinations and connections worldwide.
Here are how others rank the Fort Wayne area:
• US News Ranks Fort Wayne as #40 Nationally as Best Places to Live
• The second-most populous city in the state with a population of almost 300,000 people and a total metro population of about 434K+
For additional information, please contact Irven Stacy at 770.643.5549, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 770.905.6272.
Apply for HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly