- Position Type
Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center- Shreveport seek applicants for a pediatric allergy/immunology physician for the Department of Pediatrics, Section of Allergy/Immunology. Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics and Board Certified or Board Eligible in Allergy/Immunology.
We are looking for a team-oriented physician who is eager and excited to see patients. The position would involve management of patients in a clinic on campus and off-campus. We work closely with ENT, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
We provide diagnosis and treatment of a full spectrum of allergic and immunologic disorders. Candidates can participate in an active clinical research program, as well as basic science research. Allergy/immunology specialists are active in teaching LSU Allergy/Immunology fellows, and we currently host 4 fellows in-training. LSU medicine and pediatric residents, and medical students may also benefit from our training program.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans
Apply for ALLERGIST/IMMUNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly