GI job close to Coastal Maine, EUS/ERCP Option
- Position Type
Critical access hospital in scenic south central Maine is looking to employ a Full-time, Board Certified/Eligible Gastroenterologist.
Position is available due to a physician relocating this May, 2019.
- Employed position, solo practice
- State of the art endoscopy suite.
- Capsule endoscopy.
- 1000 plus scopes per year.
- EUS-ERCP option.
- 8 to 5:30 daily schedule.
- 4.5 day work week.
- Hospitalist night coverage.
- Call by phone- infrequent.
- Income salary guarantee with RVU incentive.
- Full benefits including retirement-dental- disability-malpractice.
- CME-Vacation - 7 weeks.
- CME reimbursement $ 4,000
- Support staff includes: office manager, secretaries, MA, RN
- OPEN TO J1 VISA HOLDERS.
The Town stands astride the Kennebec River at the site of one the river's most spectacular (and powerful) waterfalls. Located in the rolling hills of southern Somerset County, the area is rich in history. Close to Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour's drive to Maine's spectacular coast, and to Portland, Maine's largest city. The area's schools are highly rated. Recreational venues include in town skiing, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theatre, gyms, children’s programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. Wonderful place to raise a family. 1hr to Bangor, 1.5hrs to Portland, 3.5hrs to Boston
Health Search New England
Cell Phone: 573-915-9495
Corporate Office: 636-542-8310
Apply for GI job close to Coastal Maine, EUS/ERCP Option
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly