- Position Type
Oceanview Medical Specialists has an opening for a full-time or part-time Rheumatologist.
- Join a progressive health care system on the Pacific coast dedicated to high quality of care
- Enjoy clinical educational opportunities in a UCLA affiliated Family Medicine residency program
- Work week duties include outpatient clinic, inpatient consultation and hospital call
- Opportunities for community outreach and leadership
- Compensation and benefits are competitive, and malpractice is included.
- Work-Life balance
Oceanview Medical Specialists is a multispecialty group that provides medical services within the Ventura County Health Care System. The VCHCA is comprised of two hospitals located in Ventura, CA and Santa Paula, CA and a network of primary and specialty care clinics, including 19 Federally Qualified Health Centers, 12 licensed clinics, and 7 urgent care centers, providing more than half a million visits per year. Our excellent primary care physicians handle nearly all routine care, leaving our specialists with the most interesting and challenging cases.
Ventura, CA is a beautiful coastal community that is family-oriented with excellent schools and multiple cultural arts and outdoor activities. If you are interested in an opportunity for a wonderful, well-rounded career, this may be the ideal position for you.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly