Emergency Medicine EM Physician
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter’s Hospital located in Albany, NY.
H1B Visa candidates considered. Exceptional compensation package!
St. Peter’s Hospital, the flagship hospital and an affiliate of St. Peter’s Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York state. The hospital, founded in 1869 by the Religious Sisters of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with 442 beds, more than 900 staff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees.
U.S. News & World Report has awarded St. Peter’s Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York state for excellent quality of care. The eight “high performing” ratings, along with the hospital’s overall rating, led U.S. News & World Report to award St. Peter’s Hospital a “Best Regional Hospital” designation.
Emergency Department Profile
- 56,000 annual volume
- 42 ED beds
- 54 hours daily of Physician coverage
- 48 hours of APP coverage Monday-Friday, 40 hours of APP coverage on the weekends
- Dedicated pharmacists in the ED
- Scribes 24/7
- EDIMS EMR
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Physician Requirements: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in FM or IM with significant emergency medicine experience.
Albany is New York’s State capital and the second oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies. Located just 3 hours from NYC, Boston and Montreal, residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly