Emergency Medicine Pediatric EM Physician
- Position Type
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians at Montefiore Nyack Hospital
Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a 375-bed community acute care medical and surgical hospital, which was founded in 1895 and is located in Rockland County, NY and is affiliated with Montefiore Health System. Its mission is to provide competent, innovative and accessible emergency and acute care services to the residents of Rockland County and surrounding areas. A partner with Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, it provides clinical rotations to third-year medical students.
Emergency Department Profile
- 58,000 annual total patient volume
- 11,600 annual pediatric volume
- Pediatric ED
- 37 ED beds
- 8 pediatric beds
- Level III Trauma Center
- Fast Track
- Stroke Center
- Chest Pain Center
- Full practice support with advance practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
- “No wait” ED with 30-minute service standard
Nyack, NY is located approximately 40 minutes from New York City with convenient access to northern New Jersey and Westchester, New York. Residents of Nyack, NY enjoy 32,000 acres of parklands, lakes, and streams connected to the Hudson River. This location has 4-season recreation.
- Hiking trails, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding, golf, tennis, ice skating, sledding and skiing and snowboarding
- Close to prominent shopping mall and outlets
- Beautiful riverfront, first-class school system, diverse demographics, fine art galleries, performing arts and destination restaurants
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Pediatric EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly