Neurosurgery - Spine
- Position Type
The Department of Neurosurgery at The University of Kansas Health System is seeking a board-certified/board- eligible Assistant or Associate Professor of Spine Surgery to join their world-class team. Our neurosciences program is the region’s largest and consistently ranks among the nation’s best.
We are pleased to offer:
- National Institute on Aging-designated Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Parkinson’s Disease Center of Excellence recognized by the ALS Association
- Multiple Sclerosis Achievement Center
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center accredited by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission
Our innovative technology
- Brainlab Airo ® intraoperative CT
- Medtronic O-arm
- Intraoperative MRI (iMRI)
- 3D printer
- Brain mapping
- ROSA ® (stereo electroencephalography robot)
- The Kanas City metro area has a bi-state population of more than 2 million.
- A “hidden gem," winning the award of America’s 4th Most Cultured City by Travel +Leisure magazine.
- Affordable housing, including downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods and rural properties.
- A robust arts scene, including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports.
- Learn more about Kansas City at thinkkc.com/with/kansashealthsystem.
Apply for Neurosurgery - Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly