BC/BE Gastroenterology Physician
- Position Type
LIFESTYLE GASTROENTEROLOGY PRACTICE IN PHOENIX
Growing GI practice in a West suburb of Phoenix is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist who is searching for and values quality of life - including their own, their teams and their patients! This practice is seeking a physician who truly wants a work/life balance and cares about getting patients well. This unique opportunity is searching for someone who wants to slow down and and who is an expert in procedures. You will not have to see patients in the clinic - strictly a procedure based position.
Position highlights and requirements:
- Full time Mon-Fri
- No Call required
- Base salary plus 2 year path to partnership plus ancillary revenue potential
- Performing procedures (Basic Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy) at a few different locations in the west valley
- Perform 10-12 scoping procedures per day with minimum clinic responsibilities
- ERCP/EUS preferred but not required
- Health benefits, Disability, 401K, Pension/Retirement
- CME Time-7 days, $1500.00 allowance
- Board Certified preferred
When you work with this practice you will NOT . . .
Deal with Meaningful Use
See patients in the office and worry about completing notes and billing
Deal with patient calls and questions
Need to deeply interface with EMR
Become an expert in outpatient Gastroenterology
Partner with doctors and NPs full of life, happiness and abundance
Work with a wonderful staff with a big heart in helping patients
Be living in one of the best climates in the US with one of the lowest living expenses
Have a wonderful work/life balance
Group will consider H1B visa candidates but no J1 candidates at this time.
For more information, please email your CV today!
Apply for BC/BE Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly