Wichita, KS – Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Position Type
Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Part time opportunity available
- The physician will rotate between Rock Regional and Via Christi sites
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
The Practice – Multiple Sites
Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis – Wichita, Kansas
- A 444-bed facility with a Level I Trauma Center
- Annual ED volume of 61,000
Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Joseph – Wichita, Kansas
- A 281- bed facility that features high-risk maternity services and a Level II neonatal ICU
- Annual ED volume of 62,000
- Both sites are amongst Kansas’ busiest ED’s
- Both recognized by HealthGrades as a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence from 2007 through 2012
Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Teresa – Wichita, Kansas
- A 72-bed facility and the only community hospital serving the West Wichita Area.
- Annual ED volume of 14,000
- Houses a full-service ED, Medical/Surgical ICU, rehabilitation unit and one da Vinci Robotic Surgical system.
Rock Regional Hospital - Derby, KS
- An 89,466 square foot facility that provides 4 state-of-the-art operating suites, 2 procedure rooms, 2 heart catherization suites and 6 emergency department rooms.
- An ED volume of 10,000+
- Largest city in Kansas and has retained its frontier roots while developing a cosmopolitan ambiance
- Supports many arts and cultural organizations in the fine, performing, and visual arts
- Abundant shopping and dining ranging from the state’s two largest malls to antique stores in historic houses
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!