Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Position Type
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician with MedStar National Rehabilitation Network in Baltimore, Maryland.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network is seeking to increase its current complement of over 25 physiatrists as we expand services across campuses in the Baltimore and D.C. region. We are currently looking add a BC/BE Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to our group in Baltimore, Maryland.
This group works clinically at our location at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and will soon be moving into a newly developed, $20 million, state-of-the-art space in the summer of 2019.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network has more than 50 locations in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland. We provide inpatient rehabilitation services at our flagship hospital in Washington, D.C., as well as MedStar Good Samaritan in Baltimore, Maryland.
You can play a key role in our vision of creating one of the top distributed care delivery networks in the country. Candidates must have superior training, background and interpersonal skills, as well as be board-certified or eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. We are looking for physiatrists with training in the following areas:
- General rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
The candidate will be eligible for a faculty appointment commensurate with his/her experience in the Department of Rehabilitation at Georgetown University School of Medicine, the academic partner of MedStar Health. All positions have growth potential guided by the candidate's skills and interest.
Join us and enjoy:
- Competitive salary, including base plus incentive compensation based on clinical care, advocacy and education
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan — 403(b) with % employer match
- Managed by and for clinicians
- Integrated care, connected technology
- A culture of collaboration and emphasis on physician wellness
- A voice in how you deliver care to your patients
- A rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development
- Opportunities for teaching
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 10 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.
Apply for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly