- Position Type
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led health-care system, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician. Ideal Candidate is willing to work flexible 12-hour shifts shared between our St. Joseph and Maryville locations. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
Join an established team of 22 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance. Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in 12-hour shifts. Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
• Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere
• Hospitalists share different 12-hour shifts
• 7 on 7 off shifts: 13 weeks in St. Joseph location, 13 weeks in Maryville location
• Patient census in St. Joseph location: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding
• Patient census in Maryville location: 5 to 15 patients per shift
• Mid-level support on each shift
• State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
• System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
• Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
• Starting bonus
• Student loan assistance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family medical and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Professional dues and CME reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Relocation assistance
• Onsite concierge services
• And many more benefits!
• Jenny Davey
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated
organization as demonstrated by the following:
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
• MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
• 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
• Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
• “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
• Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
• Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
• Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
• Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
• Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly