Great opportunity to join robust, outpatient rheumatology practice in northern Colorado
- Position Type
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained rheumatologist to our primarily outpatient practice in northern Colorado, about an hour north of Denver.
Here are a few good reasons to join our high-volume clinics in Loveland and Greeley.
- You’ll be independent in the management of your patients while being part of a team of cohesive and laid back rheumatologists.
- Your clinic is embedded in a multi-specialty setting for ease of referrals.
- You’ll work with highly skilled infusion center staff.
- You’ll treat the full spectrum of rheumatology etiologies.
At UCHealth, our mission is straightforward – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
ABOUT NORTHERN COLORADO
Greeley, Fort Collins and Loveland are northern Colorado communities with a combined population of more than 320,000 located one hour north of Denver. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, running paths, numerous parks and access to hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, white water rafting activities and snowshoeing.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply for Great opportunity to join robust, outpatient rheumatology practice in northern Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly