- Position Type
A thriving outpatient clinic two hours south of San Francisco is seeking BE/BC Endocrinology Physician to join their staff. Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean!
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, and loan repayment.
• The position is outpatient only and consists of 4.5 days seeing with a protected half-day of administrative time.
• $150,000 at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment
• Productivity Bonus Included - Unlimited Earning Potential
• Benefits Covered at 100%: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• The location's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Average temperatures in the 70's year around
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs are 65% less than in San Francisco according to Sperling's
To learn more, please contact Jeff Foster at 770-643-5536 or e-mail Jeff directly at email@example.com. If easier, you can text Jeff at 303-927-9226.
Apply for ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly