Cardiothoracic Surgery - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Candidates with TAVR skills encouraged to apply. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic Life Care.
Be part of a busy practice with two other highly skilled cardiothoracic surgeons. Mosaic Life Care offers integrated support from vascular surgery, anesthesiology, cardiology, critical care/hospital medicine, and interventional radiology. Interested candidate must have demonstrated excellent surgical and patient care skills with a record of high-quality care in a team environment.
- Organized, friendly, energetic and cooperative atmosphere
- 1:3 call and 24-hour nurse hotline for all patients
- Approximately 350 open hearts and 100 major thoracic cases a year
- All adult cardiac; lung surgery & TAVR. We do not perform transplant/VAD or esophageal surgery.
- Clinic conveniently located onsite Mosaic Life Care Medical Center (Level II trauma center)
- Fully staffed vascular surgery team
- System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly