Physician - Urology
Board Certified Urologist Needed in Southern Georgia
We are seeking a board certified Urologist to join an exclusive single-specialty group in southern Georgia. The Urology group has 4 physicians and over 32 employees. Due to the retirement of our founder, we are seeking a team-focused provider.
Ambulatory Surgery Center
The facility, located in the city’s medical hub, includes 16,726 sq ft of clinic space and an adjacent 6,622 sq ft ambulatory surgery center (ASC). The clinic space includes 16 exam rooms, CT, x-ray, sonogram, lab, two standalone nurse stations, dumbwaiter to 2nd level mezzanine, and various support type spaces. The ASC, which is separated from the clinic space by firewall includes pre/post-op areas, step-down area, clean and dirty rooms, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and 2 operating rooms. One of the operating rooms houses an Uroskop Access which is an innovative Urology x-ray system for diagnostics and therapy.
• Urology group—4 physicians and 32 employees
• 1st year—competitive base salary
• 2nd year—partnership (no buy-in)
• ASC—6,600 sq ft—ancillary income
• Flexible schedule—quality of life balance
• 1:5 paid ED call—1:4 clinic call
• Paid health, life, and MedMal benefits
• EMR: UroChart
Charming Southern City
• 3 hours from 2 oceans—Gulf and Atlantic
• 80,000 population—Division I state university
• 21% lower cost of living than U.S. average
• Over 300 days of sunshine, country clubs, golf
• Visit your beach house on the weekends
• Employers: P&G, MARS Chocolate, Merck, Miller Brewing
Please reference 1825.
Apply for Physician - Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly