Ochsner LSU Health System Shreveport is seeking a Cytopathologist at the Assistant/Associate level in the Department of Pathology. The successful candidate must be Fellowship-trained and Boarded in Cytopathology. Duties include maintaining excellence in specimen preparation and diagnostic accuracy; provide highest quality consultative services to our clinical colleagues, within our institution and elsewhere. Board certified in Anatomic Pathology/Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and in Cytopathology. The candidate will support and incorporate advanced diagnostic techniques to improve diagnostic accuracy; he/she will have service and teaching responsibilities including that of Program Director in Cytopathology, and develop an area of academic productivity.
Highlights of the Position:
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Retirement Plan Options
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Apply for Cytopathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly