SURGERY - CARDIO THORACIC PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
State-of-the-Art 1,100 Bed Regional Referral and Level II Trauma Center with 2M + Catchment
• Busy Hospital Employed Cardiothoracic Surgery Practice recruiting for growth
• 30 New ORs, 3 Dedicated Cardiac ORs, state-of-the-art cath/vascular labs
• 25 Cardiologist Referral Base, 1 EP, 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons a Vascular Surgeon
• 1,300 + CV Surgeries annually, 570 Hearts/year
• Robust practice support includes APPs, RNS, Surgical First Assists, and Scribes
Unmatched earning potential;
• Salary guarantee plus wRVU incentive bonus model
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, sign on and relocation
Cosmopolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affluent city ranks as one of most affordable cities in the US with a cost of living almost 4% below the national average.
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or mountain biking along the Arkansas River.
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
Contact Helen Falkner immediately; direct at 770.643.5524, by text at 678.672.8462, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Cardio Thoracic
Apply for SURGERY - CARDIO THORACIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly