Occupational Medicine Physician - Colorado Springs, Colo.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, experienced Occupational Medicine physician in Colorado Springs, Colo. Here are a few good reasons to join us:
- You will provide acute injury care with follow up care, both scheduled appointments and walk-in injuries and physical exams.
- You ll care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- You'll be part of a unified, tight-knit team of physicians who provide support, consultation and collaboration through monthly dinner meetings and other avenues.
- This clinic has ancillary services including x-ray and Urgent Care on site.
- You ll enjoy a four day work week.
- You'll work with an APP at this clinic location.
- You will have access to specialists who are also familiar with treating work-related injuries.
Requirements: Please note: a Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation accreditation is required by the State of Colorado. This two-day course must be completed prior to your start date. DOT certification is also required.
If you re ready to be part of an incredible team and provide a high level of service to your patients and our client companies, apply today.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Colorado Springs, Colo.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any qualified applicant with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician - Colorado Springs, Colo.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly