- Position Type
Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment for a premier neurosurgery practice looking to expand. The group is the longest serving neurosurgical practice in San Antonio, and are seeking two general neurosurgeons to join the team.
Successful candidates should have a Texas license, or eligible, and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurosurgery.
Robust compensation and recruitment package provided!
Practice services include:
* Full spectrum of spinal surgery including decompression, intradural and extradural tumors, fusion-internal fixation for degenerative change, and scoliosis and salvage spinal conditions.
* Minimally invasive tubular retraction (MITR), spinal discectomy, foraminotomy, and pain management surgery.
* Motion-sparing spinal technologies (Artificial Disc), neuro-oncology, vascular neurosurgery, skull-base surgery, Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Radiosurgery, peripheral nerve surgery, neurosurgical critical care, movement disorders, and stereotactic neurosurgery.
What does Methodist Healthcare Neurological Services offer?
* Neurosurgeons complete over 3,000 neurosurgeries at Methodist Healthcare hospitals in San Antonio each year, making us the busiest neurology program in South Texas.
* Methodist Hospital has been the most preferred health care provider in the region for neurological services for over a decade.
* Methodist Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center and has 83 beds dedicated to stroke and other neurology patients with five to seven operating rooms devoted to neurosurgery on a daily basis.
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to the San Antonio Spurs, major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the Texas and national average.
Please submit a current copy of your CV for additional information and immediate consideration to Gina Coliano at Gina.Coliano@hcahealthcare.com.
Apply for Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly