- Position Type
• Private Practice – Single Specialty Group. Join two BC OB/GYNs with busy, diverse practice. GYN portion to the practice experiences unique pathology from other areas
• Established group practice with experienced staff, little practice ramp-up required, 650 deliveries (21 C-sections) during this past year (3 OBG), 40 gyn, active patient chart base of 4,600 records
• Three-way call rotation
• Latitude to live in a southern Nashville suburb or a more semi-rural setting (within 40 minutes of Nashville off major Interstate)
• First year financial package which offers guaranteed base income plus overhead expenses leading to partnership. Other amenities of: relocation, student-loan assistance, sign-on bonus
• Modern hospital of 157-beds, Women’s Center composed of 9 LDRP rooms, (C-section suite), Level I Nursery. Neonate coverage available with group affiliation. 24/7 MD/CRNA anesthesia coverage.
Horizon Medical Center has served the medical needs of Dickson, Humphreys, Hickman and Perry counties since 1958. The facility provides 24-hour emergency services, surgery services, women's services, cardiology, rehabilitation, intensive care, oncology and pediatric services. It sponsors an extensive freestanding Occupational Medicine Clinic, as well as satellite rural clinics. Horizon Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a current recipient of the Tennessee Quality Award.
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Dickson is home to the new Renaissance Center, an educational learning center open to the public.
Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city located within 40 minutes of Dickson off Interstate 40. Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Items highlighted include: population growth, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking..
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly