- Position Type
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Urology Rome
- Seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease.
- Sub-specialty interests welcome.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group.
- The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting.
- Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates.
- Two-year partnership track.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals.
- High physician retention rate.
- All administrative duties provided.
- Proven and successful business model and organizational structure.
- Physician Services support provided to all new physicians.
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly