HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN
One of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty group practices in the state is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Care Physician. These physicians are linked by an electronic medical record system that is leading the nation, now able to provide fast access to quality medical care for the 485,000 patients by interconnecting 625+ providers in 132 locations across the region.
• Employed Hospice and Palliative Medical Director
• 230K Never Ending Base Salary + Directorship Stipend (30K to 50K) + 10% Bonus potential of Base Salary
• Monday - Friday: 8-5 Schedule
• Academic potential with local residency program
• Walk into existing practice / busy from day one
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, and moving expenses
• Virginia metro of 1.7 million sits on a prime vantage point where the James River meets the Chesapeake Bay
• City boasts more than 20 public parks, as well as public boat ramps and recreation facilities
• One of the largest municipal parks in the country, has 8,000 acres along with two 18-hole golf courses
• Delicious down-home diners, quaint cafes or fabulous five-star restaurants, satisfying fare won't be hard to find
• 2 Major International Airport
• Excellent public, private, and parochial school options
• 15 minutes from the beach, 3 hours from the mountains, and just 2 hours from D.C.
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to Arun@JPSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing in more detail or text my cell 470-721-6279 to schedule a specific time to talk.
Thank you for your time,
(678) 501-2413 Direct
(470) 721-6279 Mobile
Specialty: Hospice And Palliative Care
Apply for HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly