Part-time Emergency Medicine Physician - Nocturnist
- Position Type
Beaumont Emergency Medicine Associates, LLC (BEMA) is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group looking for BC/BE Emergency Medicine Residency-trained Physicians to join our group:
- 75,000 Annual Visits
- 40 Hours of Physician and 39 Hours of APP Coverage per Day
- Independent Contractor – includes Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Scribes on Every Shift & Excellent Mid-Level and Nursing Support
- Tort Reform State with No State Income Tax
The hospital is a 356-bed facility that has recently completed a multi-million dollar expansion project allowing the system to expand its emergency department services and pediatric services.
- State of the Art 37-bed ED and 15-bed Fast Track
- Certified as an advanced Primary Stroke Care Center
- Only Chest Pain Certified facility in Southeast Texas
Beaumont is the region's hub for government, education, shopping, business, healthcare and entertainment. Located just 30 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico and only 90 miles from Houston, the area is rich in heritage and offers cultural and natural destinations for families of all ages.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
Contact Us Today!
Apply for Part-time Emergency Medicine Physician - Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly