- Position Type
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, with six academic and community hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks in New England, and robust Rehabilitation and Home Care organizations, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career.
The Hartford HealthCare Medical Group (HHCMG) has an opportunity for a BC/BE RHEUMATOLOGIST to join our team of 8 of Rheumatologist and several Advanced Practice Providers with practice locations throughout Connecticut.
HealthCare Medical Group is a physician led organization affiliated with Hartford HealthCare (HHC) with more than 400 providers delivering primary care and 30 specialties throughout CT providing a large internal referral network and mentoring endocrine colleagues.
Opportunities are available throughout the Hartford, CT and CT Shoreline Regions.
- · A satisfying Monday through Friday schedule
- · Point-of-care MSK Ultrasound available at clinical sites
- · Opportunity for some involvement in research
- · Faculty academic appointment & teaching opportunity
- · Access to The Physician Leadership Institute at Hartford HealthCare
- · Highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits offerings
- · Large internal referral network of more than 100 primary care providers
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs or in vibrant urban areas.
The successful candidate may have recently completed a fellowship or be a mid-career Rheumatologist seeking a more challenging environment to grow in. We are excited about all that is happening at HHC and we invite you to learn even more about Hartford HealthCare at: https://hartfordhealthcare.org
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly