Discover Your Future Here
Why Physicians Choose Riverside
- Excellent compensation package with loan assistance & housing stipend
- Top 100 Hospital, Magnet-designated with award- Winning orthopedics program
- Riverside Medical Group with 140 providers - where physicians have a “Voice” Teaching hospital with residency & fellowship programs Consistent leadership, financial stability & continued growth strategy
- Less than an hour from downtown Chicago, Midway & O'Hare Airports
- Lower cost of living, cultural diversity & fast growing metro area
- Family-friendly area with exceptional schools, arts & entertainment
Collegial, Mentoring Work Environment: Delivering Excellent Care
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- daVinci Robot
- Onsite Ultrasound
- Spacious L&D Suites
- Epic EMR
Our Vision. Your Expertise.
Seeking an OB/GYN With Passion & Purpose.
A woman’s healthcare journey extends beyond primary care. From a patient's first exam as a young woman, to family planning and childbirth, to midlife wellness and beyond, they deserve a healthcare partner who can support their unique needs. When a patient delivers a baby with us, choose our providers for well-woman care or rally us with us as warriors in the fight of their life against breast cancer, our patients will receive compassionate care of the highest caliber at every stage in life.
State-of-the-Art Facilities & Extensive Onsite Services
Riverside's women’s health experts provide a range of services in one of our warm and inviting diagnostic and treatment facilities that are designed to help patients relax and rest comfortably.
Lifelong, Expert Support Team
- Breast Health
- Maternity Care and Family Planning
- Women’s Health
About Riverside Healthcare
Riverside Healthcare is a fully integrated healthcare system. With more than 140 employed physicians and advanced practice providers in over 20 specialties, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a multi-specialty group practicing in association with Riverside Medical Center. In addition to the various roles held at our main campus in Kankakee and at our healthcare campuses, the group operates a Cancer Institute, Neurosciences Institute, Heart & Vascular Institute, Immediate Care Centers, and has medical education responsibilities.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly