NEW! Orthopaedic Traumatologist at Rochester General Hospital
- Position Type
You are the future of patient-focused Orthopaedics. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Work in the 14th busiest ED in the NATION!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital's ED serves over 135,000 patients annually
- Build your own patient panel with our numerous outpatient facilities!
- You will have a designated amount of weeks in the ED as well as designated weeks working in a clinical outpatient setting.
- Robot on site for partial knee replacements
- Center for Critical Care Tower coming in Q4 2020.
- 310,000 square feet, 100+ new private patient rooms, 20+ new ORs!
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
Physician candidates only
Apply for NEW! Orthopaedic Traumatologist at Rochester General Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly