- Position Type
Looking to add an OB/GYN to our amazing team of physicians. We currently have 6 OB/GYN's in our group.
Currently renovated Level III Non-Regional NICU. The hospital has 7 delivery rooms, all on the same floor, along with a 4 bed triage area with in-house anesthesia 24/7/365, also have latest ultrasound equipment in the unit.
* Guaranteed Base Salary, plus Production
* Signing Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Forgiveness
* Ability for Clinical Research, as well as teaching residents and medical students
* There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate
* Competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
Centrally located in the Southern tier region of New York, this city is known for its warm, friendly people, unrivaled lifestyle and beautiful natural surroundings. Step out of the stressful rat race and find a balanced relaxing lifestyle.
• Economically diverse with well-known companies including Proctor and Gamble, Borden's and Champion all located here.
• You'll have an extra $13,500 EVERY MONTH difference in discretionary income on a primary care physician's salary in this location vs. New York City per HowMuch.net Cost of Living Comparison.
• Enjoy day trips to Ski the Adirondacks, or catch a Broadway Play in New York.
• Meander through the over 20 serene State Forests within 15 miles of your house.
Would you enjoy having beautiful property, a spacious home, and the comfort of financial security in a place where doctors are appreciated and respected?
For more information and immediate consideration contact: Scott Whitlow directly at 770-643-5518 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly