Franciscan Digestive Care Associates is a premier & well respected group of more than 20 physicians and advance practice clinicians (APCs) in the Pacific Northwest seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our team as part of the Franciscan Health System and the Rainier Health Accountable Care Organization. We pride ourselves in practicing high quality, evidence based, and patient centered medicine. We have a strong culture of collegiality and team approach to decision making. We have also created a unique, efficient and highly desirable physician work model. In our ongoing effort to expand our exceptional care to regions in the South Puget Sound, we are looking for a well-trained, collegial, caring physician who is motivated to provide the best possible patient care to join our highly acclaimed group.
- A unique, efficient and highly desirable physician work model including a team of advanced endoscopists and dedicated GI hospitalists who provide most weekday, weekend, and night call coverage.
- Highly efficient GI ASC s
- ERCP and EUS skills not required
- Minimal call requirements due to employed Hospitalists
- Standard 4 day work week (average)
- A mix of inpatient and outpatient work
- Competitive compensation with guarantee for first year and potential for production based income
- Exceptional benefit package
- Washington State medical license (or ability to obtain)
- Board Certified (or eligible) in Gastroenterology
About Franciscan Health System
The Franciscan Health System, based in the Pacific Northwest, includes eight full-service hospitals serving the Puget Sound region. CHI Franciscan is a faith-based, non-profit organization and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiative (CHI). CHI s Core Values Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence serve as our guiding principles.
Franciscan Medical Group is home to over 700 physicians and professional providers representing a network of primary care and specialties. We are also part of the region s premier Rainier Health Accountable Care Organization.
Our practice is located just south of Seattle in the South Puget Sound region. It offers all the advantages of a major metropolitan area with easy access to outdoor activities including skiing, beaches, hiking and boating. Clear views of Mount Rainier and the beautiful waters of the Puget Sound offer a dramatic backdrop for life in the Pacific Northwest.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly