- Position Type
Faith-based, Not-for-Profit Health System has an acute need for an additional OB-GYN physician.
• Join a team of four providers in an established hospital employed practice
• Case mix is equal OB and GYN
• Attractive 1:5-week call rotation; Service one hospital
• Utilize your advanced surgical skill set; Onsite Xi Robot
• Ability to speak Spanish highly favored
• Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Paid Call, Quality Incentive and wRVU Production Bonus
• Benefits include; Student Loan Repayment, Relocation, Health, Malpractice, and 401k/403B
Southeast Metropolitan Location:
• Experience culture with a local symphony, ballet company, Shakespearean theater, and Museum of Fine Arts.
• From fine dining to local southern fare, the robust culinary scene is sure to please
• Work in the #1 State in the Southeast to Practice Medicine
• Top rated public and private school options with magnet level and college prep course
The state's capital city known for its Southern charm, historical background and sophistication. This unique riverfront community provides easy access to the majestic beaches of the Gulf Shores and is just a quick 2-hour drive from Atlanta's International Airport.
If you are interested in learning more, please call or text me at 470-367-5516 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/ldejesus
All the best,
Director of Recruiting
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly