Faith-based, Not-for-Profit Health System is seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist due to tremendous patient demand!
• Practice conveniently located in the hospital, with 4-D ultrasound, imaging, and lab on-site
• Organization-wide dedication to innovation and improvement of Women's Health
• Academic affiliation through community-based Family Medicine Residency program
• Newly remodeled Obstetrics unit with Level III Nursery
• XI robot onsite with blocked time available
• Minimal 1:5 call
• Guaranteed Salary with opportunity for additional bonuses and paid call
• Student loan repayment up to 15K a year
• Signing bonus/stipend available
• Generous relocation stipend and dues/licensing stipend
• Health/dental/vision/401K benefits; malpractice insurance
The state's capital city known for its Southern charm, historical background and sophistication. This unique riverfront community provides easy access to the majestic beaches of the Gulf Shores and is just a quick 2-hour drive from Atlanta's International Airport.
Alabama Metropolitan Location:
• Experience culture with a local symphony, ballet company, Shakespearean theater, and Museum of Fine Arts.
• From fine dining to local southern fare, the robust culinary scene is sure to please
• Work in the #1 State in the Southeast to Practice Medicine
• Top-rated public and private school options with magnet level and college prep course
If you are interested in learning more, please call or text me at 470-367-5516 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/ldejesus
All the best,
Director of Recruiting
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly