Hospitalist Physician Job in Polson, MT (Providence St. Joseph Medical Center - MT)
- Position Type
Facility Name: Providence St. Joseph Medical Center - MT
Location Name: Polson, MT
Brand Name: Providence Health & Services
Provider Profession: Physician/Surgeon
Medical Specialty: Hospitalist
Job Setting: Hospital
Type of Role: Clinical
Schedule: Full Time
Polson Family Medicine is seeking a full-time physician to join their team. You will be in working in a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills and a warm personality. This is an excellent opportunity for growth within the practice and to make an impact within the community. Enjoy a healthy work/life balance in the scenic beauty of Western Montana.
- Be a part of a new hybrid model that works within the complexities of dynamic healthcare environment yet meets the needs of patients
- Physician spends 1 week on the inpatient unit, 8-10 hour days with night covered by tele-hospitalists
- Physician takes 1 week off and then spends 2 weeks in the primary clinic each month
- Spend 3 shifts per quarter working at sister hospital, St. Patrick Hospital to network and experience busy inpatient service
- Make profound impact within a nationally recognized suboxone clinic, busy walk-in clinic and Emergency Department
- Physicians with student loans will have the opportunity to receive loan repayment subsidies of about $50,000 through National Health Service Core Loan Repayment Program
Where You'll Work
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center is a 22-bed critical access hospital serving a widely dispersed population in beautiful northwest Montana. Through innovative partnerships including a visiting specialists program, we are able to provide advanced care while maintaining the personal attention to each patient that has been a hallmark of our care for more than a century. St. Joseph has especially close ties to Providence St. Patrick Hospital, a 253-bed tertiary center located 65 miles away in Missoula.
Where You'll Live
Polson, on the edge of Flathead Lake, is framed by the Rockies' spectacular subranges, including the Mission, Salish and Swan mountains. From hiking, hunting and fishing, to famous car shows and art festivals, Polson residents take pride in their natural surroundings and community. Museums, parks and a cultural center preserve its rich cattle-and-logging heritage, as well as its history as the native lands of the Salish, Kootenai and Pend d'Oreille tribes.
Who You'll Work For
Providence Health & Services (PH&S) is a not-for-profit system of 34 hospitals, more than 600 clinics and hundreds of locally driven programs across five western states: Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington. Providence is committed to improving the health of the communities it serves, with a special emphasis on its mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. PH&S is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health family and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
You've got questions? I've got answers! Reach out today, and together, we'll find a job that checks all your boxes.
Suruchi Singh Tronstad
Apply for Hospitalist Physician Job in Polson, MT (Providence St. Joseph Medical Center - MT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly