- Position Type
The UCLA Med-Peds division is currently looking for motivated Med-Peds physicians to join our growing primary care division of more than 25 faculty located at multiple sites throughout the Los Angeles area.
All faculty positions are outpatient based, and teaching of medical students or residents is required. Applicants should have demonstrated skill in teaching, an interest in quality improvement, and most importantly a commitment to providing excellent, evidence-based primary care in an academic setting.
* We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits program.
* Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
* Connect with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health care systems.
* Work with Epic Systems.
* Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
* UCLA Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Job Requirements:
Active California Medical License
Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine & the American Board of Pediatrics
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: UC Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action Policy.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: