- Position Type
Virginia Mason Medical Center is seeking a General Neurosurgeon. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. Our group is a nationally recognized practice focused on team based care as well as teaching and research. The successful candidate will be a superior interdisciplinary teacher and communicator, and committed to advancing the field and contributing to neurosurgical education. Strong clinical and interpersonal skills and involvement in process improvement work are required.
- Hospital employed
- Established team of 4 Neurosurgeons, 2 Ortho Spine Surgeons and 9 Physician Assistants
- Large referral network including 5 regional hospitals and numerous outpatient practices
- Established Neuroscience Institute
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with 24/7 neuro-hospitalist support
Virginia Mason's Neuroscience Institute is a leading center for neurosurgery, neurology and neurological rehabilitation in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Our multidisciplinary neuroscience team practices collaboratively to optimize efficient, coordinated care for patients with complex needs in neurosurgery and neurology. The Neuroscience Institute's specialized physicians and staff, focused programs, commitment to research and cutting-edge technology make it a leader for neurology, neurosurgery and neurological rehabilitation in the Puget Sound region.
- BE/BC in Neurosurgery
- 3-5 years+ experience a plus
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.
For consideration, please apply online. If you have questions, please call Stephanie Collins at 206-341-0149 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Apply for General Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly