Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician (Swedish Medical Group)
- Position Type
Facility Name: Swedish Medical Group
Location Name: Seattle, WA
Brand Name: Swedish Health Services
Provider Profession: Physician/Surgeon
Medical Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Setting: Hospital, Medical Clinic
Type of Role: Clinical
Schedule: Full Time
Seattle, Washington - Swedish Medical Group is seeking a full-time Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) physician to join Swedish OB/GYN Specialists. Enjoy a healthy work/life balance in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Full-Time position.
- At least 2+ years of experience required.
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits.
- Swedish has four campuses with OB/GYN practices: Ballard, Edmonds, First Hill and Issaquah. A broad range of medical services are provided at each practice, including hospital services, emergency medicine, primary and specialty care, and screening, diagnostic testing and imaging.
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the Greater Seattle region. Some of the advantages of joining Swedish Medical Group include:
• Rewarding and transparent compensation model
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Easy access to system-wide support including Hospital Medicine and subspecialties
• Integrated electronic health record (Epic)
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center (metro population 3.25 million), with world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee.
Swedish Health Services, a not-for-profit health system based in Seattle, Washington, operates five renowned hospitals and more than 100 medical clinics offering primary and specialty care. Swedish is committed to creating a culture that values patient safety above all else, as evidenced by our error-prevention tools and techniques for clear communication. Swedish is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health family, and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
I'll answer all your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you. Even if it isn't, you'll be ready when the perfect opportunity comes along.
Apply for Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician (Swedish Medical Group)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly