EMG Physician Wanted in Hawaii (Neurology or PM & R)
- Position Type
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Honolulu, Hawaii!
You spend your entire preparing for an amazing career & lifestyle, isn’t it time you fulfill that dream?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is one of the largest neuroscience providers in the state with over 26,000 patient visits in 2018. We continue to grow and seeking a team oriented individual to join our multidisciplinary care team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeon and palliative care specialist.
- Exceptional opportunity for a neuromuscular physician with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated multidisciplinary team
- Be part of an established, growing and successful practice highly rated by peers and patients.
- Once in lifetime opportunity to establish first of its kind neuromuscular or muscle/nerve center for Hawaii supported by a full multidisciplinary team
- Part of an innovative model that identifies patients at risk early and provides optimal care to ensure excellent outcomes.
- Provide ‘whole patient’ approach
- Provide leadership on local and regional pain management committees, and remain abreast of developments in latest evidence-based treatment
- Involved in teaching of residents and medical students
- Involved in world clinical research
- Excellent work life balance in a Hawaii with year-round perfect weather and outdoor activities
- Excellent compensation package with medical/dental, paid CME, vacation, 401K
- Interested candidate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BC/BE in PM & R or Neurology with EMG skills
- Experience or interest in clinical trials a plus, effort supported by full research team
Apply for EMG Physician Wanted in Hawaii (Neurology or PM & R)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly