Physician - Physical Medicine & Rehab-Pain
- Position Type
Premier Medical Associates, the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area & voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Pain Management Physician to join their successful and expanding Pain Management practice located 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Join a growing pain management practice
- Practice hours: Monday-Friday, Call 1:2 (low volume, telephone)
- Quality driven program-employed physician referral network
- Office based procedural suite with C-Arm
- Structured Office policies to ensure patient compliance
- Average 18 patients per clinic day, strong office support team
- Compensation Package: 2-year guarantee, quality & productivity incentives, annual retention bonus, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, and more
The Steel City boasts that it has ranked among one of the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States. Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent school systems, and some of the top colleges & universities in the country. The region is home to professional sports including the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! You will also enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Apply for Physician - Physical Medicine & Rehab-Pain
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly