- Position Type
SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a talented GI Hospitalist A GI Hospitalist who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes. Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible and must be able to perform ERCP procedures.
- Hospital Only GI Opportunity
- 7 on/7off Schedule
- Must be able to perform ERCP
- Supportive GI Team (Physicians & AP’s)
- Busy Procedure Volumes
- Employed Position with Full Benefits & Malpractice Coverage with Tail
- Competitive Pay & Incentives
- Signing Bonus + Relocation
- Excellent Retirement/Investment Opportunities
- Stipends Available for Residents & Fellows
- Hospital located in Historic “Midtown” OKC
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to the Oklahoma City metro area. Known as America's biggest small town, Oklahoma City offers the perfect blend of small town hospitality and metropolitan amenities. The city is experiencing unprecedented growth with more young families and businesses moving into the city limits. Western charm and hospitality abound within this growing cosmopolitan area that features diverse dining, entertainment and cultural amenities.
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly