Associate Medical Director - Anesthesia Care Multi Specialty Group
- Position Type
Under the direction of the Centra Medical Group Medical Director Anesthesia Care Service Line, the Associate Medical Director is a lead clinician and oversees the direction of anesthesia services in partnership with the Medical Director for the Anesthesia Service Line. This position provides leadership, vision, and direction to medical service lines as well as serves as a part-time clinician to provide direct patient care services. The Associate Medical Director shares in the administrative functions that directly impact medical services and collaborations with the operations management team in overall strategic planning and finance. Position will be 30% administrative and 70% clinical.
- Completion of medical degree and residency training in an anesthesia specialty from an AMA approved program or other schools with credentials approved by the Medical Staff and Board of Centra.
- MD/DO with certification by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board in physician's primary specialty.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing education, and progressive growth towards experience as an administrator or leadership-related position with healthcare.
Physician Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation; Cardiac Anesthesia to be compensated at a premium
- 403(b) and 457(b) tax deferred savings plan; Vested employer contribution match
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Generous benefits package
- Educational loan repayment options
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- $5,000 CME allowance
Lifestyle and Community:
An attractive position is even more appealing in an attractive community. Lynchburg, Virginia, is a thriving, 200-year-old city with a growing metro area of more than 150,000. It’s big enough to offer amenities such as convenient air and rail service, yet small enough to be free of gridlock and urban crime rates. (In fact, it’s been named one of the Top 10 Safest Mid-Sized Cities by Sperling’s Best Places.)
Lynchburg is conveniently located in the heart of the state, just three hours from Washington, D.C. and coastal beaches, and only minutes from lakefront communities, mountaintop trails, and ski slopes. The Lynchburg area also offers an extraordinary range of housing options, a vibrant arts community, and some of the mildest weather on the east coast.
The region is home to 6 colleges & universities, an acclaimed public school system, plus a range of private K-12 schools (including the largest private school in the state).
Apply for Associate Medical Director - Anesthesia Care Multi Specialty Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly