Non-interventional Physiatrist Medical Director
- Position Type
Centra Medical Group is searching for an engaging visionary to assist in expansion of its Pain Management department to a comprehensive pain program.
CMG Physical Medicine and Pain Management Center in Lynchburg, Virginia is seeking a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician for a medical director position. The role will primarily be clinical (80%), with approximately 20 hours per month dedicated to leadership activities (20%).
- On-site services include PT, Lab and addiction services
- To assist your practice: 1 Anesthesiologist and 1 Interventional Physiatrist, 2 NPs and 5 Nurses
- Lynchburg, VA (primary office) and Farmville, VA (satellite office), with hopes to expand.
- 18-20 patients/day
- No weekends
- No call
- Potential for rounding on Inpatient Acute Rehab unit (≤1 weekend/month)
- Procedures: Botox injections, EMG studies, Trigger Point Injections, and Joint Injections
- MD or DO required
- Board certified in Physiatry/PM&R required; Not accepting Anesthesiology applications
- Specialty in Pain Management preferred
About our healthcare system and our community
Centra Medical Group is comprised of 450+ physicians and providers, who serve Centra Healthcare
System, which is made up of 4 hospitals and 60+ clinics over 9,000 square miles of Central Virginia.
Lynchburg, Virginia has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, and CNN Money for its
mild climate, and abundance of cultural, educational and recreational activities... all just a quick drive to
Washington, D.C., ski resorts, and beaches.
As a Physician with Centra Medical Group, you can expect:
- A collegial work environment
- High quality of life
- 17% lower cost of living compared to the national average
- Generous benefits package that starts on Day #1
- Compensation and bonus options ≥ The national average
- $5,000 CME Allowance
Apply for Non-interventional Physiatrist Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly