- Position Type
Per Diem Anesthesiologist Whiteville, NC
Per Diem Anesthesiology opportunity with Columbus Regional Healthcare System (CRHS) and our practice in Whiteville, NC. CRHS is a modern facility with well-trained, motivated surgeons who do a large variety of cases including general, peds, vascular, robotic, urologic, orthopedic and gynecologic surgery.
- Our group consists of 4 anesthesiologists and 7 CRNAs who work together in a care team model
- Most days involve 6 rooms including endoscopy and accomplish 5,000 to 5,500 total cases a year
- Two anesthesiologists are present each day with next day off following call
- Night call is every third
- Regional skills in orthopedics are a plus as well as experience with OB and trauma
With a population of more than 5,000 residents, the “city” of Whiteville is located in Columbus County. Myrtle Beach and Wilmington are within a 50 mile drive and Raleigh is approximately 2 hours away. Whiteville offers a low cost of living, southern hospitality and a warm climate, all combined with a lifestyle-conscious practice. Whiteville is a family-oriented community and has excellent school districts. The city is home to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and has a vibrant downtown, offering unique restaurants and shops. If you're an active outdoors enthusiast, Lake Waccamaw is within 11 miles and offers boating, kayaking and fishing. With all that it has to offer, Whiteville North Carolina is a great place to live and raise a family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly