Physician - I/G Pulmonologist
- Position Type
Be inspired, every day. Here, we practice in a leading-edge setting where advanced medicine and compassion are equally valued. Careers at Reading Hospital offer a highly collaborative setting, where individuals from every medical, professional, and service discipline work together to provide patients and their families with an experience beyond compare.
Chester County Pulmonary and Critical Care / Sleep Specialist is looking for a full time Pulmonary Physician to join their well-established Private Practice that has been providing excellent patient care to the Center and Western Regionals of Chester County, PA community for over 32 years.
This practice is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital and the Providers within the Practice have Hospital privileges but are not employed by the Hospital.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5 with 1:4 on call Fri-Sun 5pm-8am, night call only 1-2 times per week Mon-Thurs.
- This position with float between the private practice office in West Chester 3 days a week and will round at Brandywine, Chester County and Life Care Hospitals. All with-in a 20-minute drive.
- Provider with do consultations and cover ICU as well as New Admissions.
- Patient pool consist of 50% sleep and pulmonary in the office and 50 % critical care and pulmonary in the hospital.
- Practice currently consist of 2 full time Providers and 2 NP’s and a full supporting staff.
- 5 weeks PTO
- 1-week CME
- Medical Cover by Independence Blue Cross
- Malpractice Coverage Occurrence and Tail.
- Provider must be Board Certified/Eligible in Pulmonology and Critical care.
- PA/DEA Licenses.
Apply for Physician - I/G Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly