- Position Type
Be inspired, every day. Here, we practice in a leading-edge setting where advanced medicine and compassion are equally valued. Careers at Reading Hospital offer a highly collaborative setting, where individuals from every medical, professional, and service discipline work together to provide patients and their families with an experience beyond compare.
We are looking for an experienced OB-GYN who is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB-GYN, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women’s health and their reproductive systems.
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical history for diagnosis
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly