- Position Type
Western Obstetrical and Gynecological Clinic has an Excellent full time opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join our practice. We are a well-established 60 year old group of 5 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners in Riverton, Utah.
When you join us, you will see that we are as dedicated to our physicians and employees as we are to our patients. We are creating an atmosphere where expectations are high and respect is given for each individual on our team.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Opportunity to join a small but very busy practice
- Excellent support team available
- Community-hospital feel with resources of a large facility
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding group, optimally situated in a very high growth, family friendly communities
- The position will emphasize management of obstetric patients (about 60% OB / 40% GYN)
- 4 day work week
- Shared call with a group of 8 OB/GYN's 1:8 call
- Partnership options available to employed physicians
- Deliveries/surgeries from 2 hospitals conveniently located to the office
We are looking for team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who will share our passion for providing excellent patient care. We are happy to teach/mentor advanced surgical techniques as needed, with a well experienced second surgeon available on OR days and for clinical discussions. A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package accompany the position. Along with bonus opportunities and ownership buy in options.
Enjoy living in a friendly, growing community while practicing in a respected, busy group that prides themselves in "Total Women's Health".
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly