- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
OB/GYN Physician in Texas
45 minutes from Houston, Texas | No State Income Tax - Tort Reform State
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier physician search firm has partnered with a prestigious academic medical center in Texas who is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their community-based practice site. We are seeking a board certified or eligible OB/GYN physician who is interested in practicing just outside the city limits of Houston. This position offers the following:
- Verified demand for your services - very few competing providers in the area.
- University employment with the benefits of a private practice setting.
- High quality of life – Shared call taken from home.
- Beautiful, multidisciplinary clinic space next door to the hospital.
- Outstanding support from Gynecologic Oncologists, Urogynecologists, Maternal-Fetal Medicine and other sub-specialists.
- Collegial, family-like environment of driven physicians, APPs, and nurses who have a passion for top-notch clinical care.
- Very competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance and retirement.
Minutes to Downtown Houston, Texas
In addition to practicing in an ideal environment, you will be able to live within 45 minutes of one of the nation’s largest cities offering you coastal access, international airports, professional sports, unbeatable shopping, as well as diverse cultural and dining amenities. Immerse yourself in this beautiful community, that offers a family-friendly environment, safe neighborhoods, an excellent school system, and very low cost of living.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly